In the pictures to the right you will see some of the insurance works we have carried out. In this instance the customer has a leaking central heating pipe in their conservatory which had a concrete floor.
- Furniture was first removed and covered with protective polythene away from potential damage
- Trace and access
- We had to lift the existing carpet to see if there were any traces of dampness to give away the location of the leak, we also used a damp metre to ensure the location of the leak.
- Once the leak had been traced a small trench was dug either side of the pipe to enable us to see where the pipe was leaking.
- It was found that approximately 1.5 metres of the pipe had split and needed replacing.
- The pipe was replaced and checked to ensure the leak had been fixed.
- There were now no leaks and the trench was filled and levelled with latex levelling compound.
- Once the latex had hardened the carpet was re-laid and the central heating working again.
OTHER INSURANCE WORKS INCLUDE .
- All types of painting and decoration works
- Electrical works
- Plumbing works
- Carpentry and minor repair works
- Kitchen fitting
- Bathroom fitting
- Roofing works / repairs
- Flooring - carpet , laminates
- Minor building works